UW-Extension’s Division of Business and Entrepreneurship acts in partnership with local economic and business development professionals to provide services focused on driving business creation, growth and performance.
If you are looking for:
- Solutions/services in response to your economic development organization’s business retention and expansion visits
- Wrap-around support to boost new businesses
- Business trend data that can help you solidify your core sectors, diversify your market and consider future growth opportunities
- Business specialists who can help second-stage companies identify and pursue growth opportunities through power of data, research and technology.
- Technical assistance for local businesses, especially in the food or technology sectors
Our programs have resulted in more than $150 million in capital infusion for clients across the state. Learn more about how we can help you add value to your work and your community by calling 608-263-7794. Or contact us through this form.